Are you a diligent, coachable, and determined financial services analyst who's already started your career at a major firm? Are you looking to break into investment banking? Here's your opportunity!
We offer a hands-on learning experience, a flat hierarchical structure, direct client involvement, and a competitive compensation package. In our fast-paced environment, you'll work on 25-30 projects per year.
Our analyst training program is highly regarded in the industry. CSG's analysts have traditionally proceeded to enroll in top graduate programs or secured positions at “bulge bracket” firms.
- Extensive modeling and financial analysis, including projections, deal structuring and credit capacity analysis.
- Participation in transaction-related due diligence, managing the flow of documents, and reviewing of financial statements/related materials.
- Drafting client presentations and transaction memoranda.
- Valuation analysis.
- Supporting senior bankers in all aspects of transactions.
- 1-2 years of investment banking, accounting or related experience.
- Academic degree in finance, accounting, economics or other business-related discipline.
- Practical familiarity with M&A, LBO and other advanced finance and accounting concepts.
- Familiarity with ESOPs a plus.
- Proven financial modeling and writing skills.
- Obsessive attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently.
- Immediate availability.
CSG is an equal opportunity employer.