Are you a highly-organized office professional with a track-record of facilitating high-performing teams? This may be the opportunity you’re looking for.
We’re an NYC-based boutique investment bank with a nationwide presence. Our growing team needs an Executive Assistant who’s a self-starter with a high-EQ and a knack for anticipating/addressing potential issues. This role supports our Managing Partner and broader executive team.
Compensation includes competitive salary, benefits, and 401(k).
- Answer, route, and document calls
- Triage incoming correspondence and manage outbound mail
- Maintain electronic filing systems, including scanning and organizing hard copy materials
- Draft and distribute organizational correspondence
- Prepare, reconcile, and submit expense reports
- Manage office-related vendor relationships (access control, phones, IT, facilities management, etc.)
- Maintain Managing Director’s calendar while exercising discretion in committing time and evaluating needs
- Routinely perform a wide variety of support duties (travel booking, copying, binding, ordering supplies, essential errands, etc.)
- 3+ years of clerical or office management experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Command of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Comfortable, poised, and accommodating on phone
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Proven writer and proofreader
- Ability to work independently
- Familiarity with financial services and database/CRM experience (Hubspot, Egnyte, etc.) are plusses
- Immediate availability.
CSG is an equal opportunity employer.
Since 2000, CSG Partners has helped middle-market companies realize the unique benefits of employee stock ownership plans (ESOPs). Today, we're recognized as the nation’s leading leveraged ESOP practice. Private companies seeking shareholder liquidity, tax relief, and employee benefits turn to our nationally-recognized team of advisors. We’ve guided hundreds of clients through the ESOP formation process, from analysis, through capital raising, to closing. We understand the needs of clients and their advisors because we’ve walked in their shoes. In addition to former commercial bankers, attorneys, and accountants, our team of ESOP specialists includes former entrepreneurs and CEOs. That practical experience, combined with CSG Partners’ thought leadership and extensive analytical process, provides insights and strategies that drive desired outcomes for all stakeholders. Our team has been recognized by leading publications and organizations with over 40 Firm & Deal of the Year honors in the past decade alone.